Our Services


Sky Lawyer offers high-quality legal services to air passengers and assists to enforce rights and obtain the compensation that is due.

We will investigate your case for free and let you know if you are entitled to compensation or not. Afterward, we will handle all the necessary paperwork, negotiate with the airlines and protect your rights in full. Skylawyer will also undertake all relevant fees and expenses during the representation of the client.

As a fee for our services, we will charge 25% of the compensation obtained from the airlines. The client does not bear any costs or financial risks in advance. Only in case if our claim is successful and airline pays the compensation, we will retain the 25% of the paid amount and transfer the rest 75% to the client. If the claim is not successful, the client does not have to pay anything.